About Me

My photo
I'm a hand-holding, swing-pushing, story-telling Mama with a creative streak and a nurturing spirit. I like growing food and flowers (and people, hehe), sewing clothes and quilts, cooking and eating and running, a long, tight hug and the color yellow. I love date nights at home, spontaneous trips to the bookstore and hearing my babies laugh. I am indecisive, exaggerrative and I overuse parentheses. I am reflective and sentimental and quick to laugh. I think I still picture myself as a 22-year old, yet every year my life gets more fulfilling. I am still figuring out exactly who I am. :)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lucky Kids

When I was a kid, one of my favorite things to do was write on the whiteboard.

Now my kids have free reign over Daddy's boards (they were super stoked last week when they discovered the second board on the other wall of his classroom, hehe)

I'm not going to lie: 
The last time I volunteered in Claire's class and her teacher asked me 
to write the spelling words on the board?

I was in heaven. :)

1 comment:

Keshet said...

Oh, they are so big and cute!! Love:)