About Me

My photo
I'm a hand-holding, swing-pushing, story-telling Mama with a creative streak and a nurturing spirit. I like growing food and flowers (and people, hehe), sewing clothes and quilts, cooking and eating and running, a long, tight hug and the color yellow. I love date nights at home, spontaneous trips to the bookstore and hearing my babies laugh. I am indecisive, exaggerrative and I overuse parentheses. I am reflective and sentimental and quick to laugh. I think I still picture myself as a 22-year old, yet every year my life gets more fulfilling. I am still figuring out exactly who I am. :)

Friday, October 26, 2012

In Daddy's Treehouse

We decided to spend the morning at Oma and Opa's house!

We watered plants, fed the fish, the dogs and the bird, swung on the swing, bounced on the trampoline, picked that last remaining tomatoes and peppers, and best of all, had a picnic in Daddy's childhood treehouse!

I love thinking about Noah at this age playing up there, with the exact same view that our kids have 25 years later. 

Maybe one day our own grandkids will climb it also! 
(That is both scary and incredible exciting and heartwarming to think about!)


My absolute favorite.
They each put their arms around Lulu spontaneously, and the light is just perfect
and I can see everyone's faces. This is a winner for me!!

We picked up lunch from Whole Foods before we came- they were excited to get a juicebox. :)












A great day so far, with gardening, cookie-baking and a park trip on the docket for later!

No comments: